Stop Dengue Now
Homeowners and occupants are strongly urged to do their part and pay close attention to any mosquito breeding or adult mosquitoes present in their homes, take the necessary steps to prevent or remove them and protect themselves from mosquitos bites. These include:
- Regularly doing the Mozzie Wipeout and removing any stagnant water in homes;
- Turn the pail
- Tip the vase
- Flip the flower pot plate
- Loosen the hardened soil
- Clear the roof gutter and drains within compounds, and place Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis (Bti) insecticide inside
- Spraying insecticide at dark corners of the home, for example under the sofa and bed, behind the curtains and in the toilets.
- Applying mosquito repellent to protect themselves from mosquito bites.
- Using mosquito screens.
- Using spatial mosquito repellent (e.g. mosquito coil) in well-ventilated areas of the home